The system belongs to you from day one, you break even on the Return on Investment is 6 years and then its SAVINGS throughout.
You own the system from day one.
- The contract period varies from 3-14years, bigger corporates might go up to 20 years because the value of the system. The rates for PPA vary with factors like EPC costs, Solar yield, and how many days a company operate per week
- The client owns the system from day one, therefore giving room to claim the S12B tax benefit.
- The client needs to insure the system.
RESIDENTIAL SOLAR INSTALLATION
- Convenience no-more load shedding,
- Utility bill reduction
Do it right the FIRST TIME
- Do your research
- Lithium-ion batteries – go with a good battery, 10 years is standard warranty on the market
- Inverter, go with a good reliable brand that gives you complete control and flexibility of your solar system
- Check TECHNICAL SUPPORT of inverter of choice
- Check data, specifications of all your major equipment, the data should be readily available ONLINE, see reviews of the equipment’s from SOLAR PANELS, INVERTER to BATTERY and even the INSTALLER check their credibility as well
- Check battery to inverter compatibility, all this information is readily available on the INTERNET
Point to WATCH, don’t just do it because it’s CHEAP…….!, YOU WILL SURELY PAY FOR IT LATER
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALITY AND VALUE
BUY EQUIPMENT THAT ADDS VALUE!